Be ahead in this tough world of transaction banking and get involved in South Africa’s no.1 banking conference.
Exhibition and sponsorship opportunities have officially opened for the Transactional Banking Southern Africa Conference & Exhibition, taking place on 3 & 4 October 2018 at Emperors Palace, Johannesburg.
With more than 150 attendees expected to attend, this is the event that any company dealing with banking and financial services, including fraud, data, artificial intelligence, self-service banking, compliance, payments, mobile, customer, digital, regulation and channel management, will benefit from sponsoring and/ or exhibiting.
WHY CONSIDER PROMOTING YOUR COMPANY AT THIS EVENT?
Having a presence at TCI’s Transactional Banking Southern Africa Conference and Exhibition will put you direct contact with organisational decision-makers in the banking sector.
Promoting your company allows you several networking opportunities with high profile delegates and speakers. It also gives sponsoring companies an opportunity to penetrate and position itself as an active participant in the banking and financial industry in South Africa.
If you answer yes to the following questions this event is a must attend:
- Do you want to position your company’s profile as a leader within the banking industry?
- Do you want to gain direct access to a high quality and niche focused audience consisting of the major players in this industry?
- Do you want to maintain your company’s reputation for being involved and committed to the development of the Southern African banking industry?
- Do you want to provide a permanent reminder to attendees of your organisation’s services and products?
WHO WILL YOU NETWORK WITH AT THE EVENT:
Personnel from banks and financial institutions dealing with the following:
mobile financial services * mobile banking * mobile payments * self-services banking * branch banking * channel management * contactless payments * fraud * e-commerce * business development * technology * digital banking * information technology * digital channels * customer experience * biometrics *channel development * product development * cyber security * banking strategies * online banking * global payment and cash management * transaction banking * technical solution delivery * cards * ATM * self service delivery channels *trade finance *digital transaction *money markets
ORGANISATIONS THAT BENEFITTED FROM ATTENDING TCI’S RECENT BANKING CONFERENCES:
First Rand Risk *Liberty Compliance *Old Mutual Personal Finance Strategy & Execution *FNB Financial Crime Risk *Barclays Africa Financial Crime Compliance *Grant Thornton PS Advisory *Adept Advisory *FBC Holdings *Fiserv *Bidvest Bank Ubank Compliance *Nedbank Regulatory Change Portfolio * Barclays Bank of Zimbabwe *Liberty Life Risk & Business Continuity Management *Nedbank AML CFT Sanctions *Nedbank NIC Risk, Compliance, Monitoring *Nedbank CIB AML Sanctions *Consumer Profile Bureau *FNB Financial Crime Compliance *SA Reserve Bank Bank Supervision Department *Wesbank Regulatory Risk Management *FNB Head of Legal Risk & Compliance *SA Reserve Bank Bank Supervision Department *Nedbank Private Wealth *Financial Intellegence Centre Compliance of Analysis *Mukuru Africa Compliance *Woolworths Financial Services *Ninzi- Connect Software *KIA Motors South Africa * *EOH *Azuka *Striata Marketing Solutions *Experian *Prana Business Consulting * Corporate Bank Risk Management * *Barclays Internal Audit *Converged Security* Fraud Services Union Nigeria * Albaraka Bank * Citi Bank * Development Bank of SA * Accenture, Standard Bank * ABSA * Rand Merchant Bank * Reserve Bank of Botswana
Trade Conferences International (TCI) has been a registered and preferred conference organiser for all major banks and financial institutions in Southern Africa for more than 10 years!
- TCI has hosted more than 350 national events since 2002 within the government, transport, insurance, technology, and finance IT industries.
- TCI is a proudly South Africa company, addressing global issues affecting the Southern African market,
- TCI events feature top-level decision-makers and industry experts, attending both as speakers and delegates.
- 10 000+ delegate attended TCI conference in the last 16 years
- 97% of attendees say TCI events are well organised
Contact Jason Joseph, Marketing, Communications, Operations & Coordination Manager at email@example.com or Portia Dhlamini, Marketing Assistant (Portia@tci-sa.co.za) on 011-803-0009/1553, today to take advantage of the early bird offers on special.
To request sponsorship pack Click here